Features and Benefits
- Your appointments are on both a map AND a calendar, so you can visualize your driving day with numbered pins, or bring up a Weekly Overview. If you have employees then each of their daily and weekly views are separated.
- Every morning you have the day’s appointments on a list and on a map, ready to go. You hit the first pin and Waze or Google will give you turn by turn directions to drive to the address.
- Customers get a text asking them to reply with confirmation 72 hrs before their appointment. You have a dashboard list of upcoming appointments that are color coded to indicate pending, confirmed or canceled. Customers can reply and messages are forwarded to your phone. You receive a text when customers fail to respond twice.
- You get your own personalized web link, so customers can go there and register their information, which saves you time with them on the phone writing everything down.
- You’ll get a text from the NaviGroom server with a name and number about ten seconds after your customer hits “Submit” on the registration form. (Oh yeah!)
- Repeating appointments are managed from a central list, which populates your calendar. Those appointments can be changed around if your schedule demands it.
- You can pull up your weekly map and steer customers toward a day when you have another appointment in their area.
- There is a Financial Report area that will pull up all unpaid appointments by date range – perfect for customers who conveniently forget to leave their check on the counter.
- The Financial Report area calculates your employee commissions, with different configurations for each of your groomers.
- It’s a simple system, but for those who want to delve deeper there are complex features available.
- This software is about organizing your day and your employees’ days, capturing those essential rebooks, paying your groomers correctly and preventing no-shows with text confirmations.
The benefits are extensive, and I make the transition as easy as possible. I’ve worked with HUNDREDS of groomers on their websites and online marketing campaigns. I speak groomer, and I make complex things as easy as possible.